Holley Carburetor for a
1967 Corvette, M/T, w/o A.I.R.
Vehicle Application Information:
- 1967 Chevrolet C2 Corvette (8 Cyl, 7.0L, 427ci)
- Manual Transmission
- Without A.I.R.
- List Number 0-3811 is the 585 CFM Carburetor that Originally came on the 427/390HP engines.
- Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3906633-EO.
- Model 4160
- Vacuum Secondaries
- Dichromate Finish
- 585 CFM
- Divorced Choke
- Square Flange
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- Original Holley Number Stamped
- Original O.E. Number Stamped
- No Date Code Stamped
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
Holley still offers original list number Carburetors for
highly collectible muscle cars.
This is a NEW, nearly exact reproduction of the original.
Made exclusive for our warehouse by Holley.