**HOLLEY STOPPED MAKING THESE CARBS FOR US***
**Last New One**
Holley Carburetor for a
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 or
Vehicle Application Information:
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro,Z28 (8 Cyl, 4.9L, 302ci or 8 Cyl, 6.5L, 396ci or 7.0L, 427ci)
- 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle (8 Cyl, 4.9L, 302ci or 8 Cyl, 6.5L, 396ci or 7.0L, 427ci)
- Automatic or Manual Transmission
- List Number 0-4053 is the 780 CFM Carburetor that Originally came on the 396/375HP and 427/425HP engines.
- Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3923289-DZ.
- Model 4150
- Vacuum Secondaries
- Dichromate Finish
- 780 CFM
- Divorced Choke
- Square Flange
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- Original Holley List Number Stamped 0-4053
- Original O.E. Number Stamped 3923289-DZ
- No Date Code Stamped
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Holley does not include the base plate gasket
Holley still offers original list number Carburetors for
highly collectible muscle cars.
This is a NEW, nearly exact reproduction of the original.
Made exclusive for our warehouse by Holley.