Tri-Power Holley Carburetors for a
C2 Corvette, 1967, 3x2 Set up, M/T
This set includes: (1) Center Carb and (2) Outboard Carbs.
Vehicle Application Information:
- 1967 Chevrolet C2 Corvette (8 Cyl, 7.0L, 427ci)
- Manual Transmission
- List Number 0-3660 is the “Center” 350CFM Carburetor that originally came on the 427/400HP and 427/435HP engines.
- Original Castings will have the O.E. number 3902355-EV.
- List Number 0-3659 is the "Outboard" 466CFM Carburetor that Originally came on the 427/400HP and 427/435HP engines.
- Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3902353-EU.
- Dichromate Finish
- 350 CFM Center Carb
- 466 CFM Outboard Carbs.
- Original Holley Number Stamped
- Original O.E. Number Stamped
- No Date Code Stamped
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
Holley still offers original list number Carburetors for
highly collectible muscle cars.
This is a NEW, nearly exact reproduction of the original.
Made exclusive for our warehouse by Holley.